- Responsibilities include: phone, internet and in-house ticket sales for a local community theatre in Lake Worth, Florida.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing materials as needed.
- Assist box office manager with daily reports including all cash and credit card transactions.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
- Maintain contact with all to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales. Knowledge of theatre industry preferred but not required.
- Computer experience a must and should be familiar with excel and word.
- Available for shift work (at least 6 hours per shift). Hours are 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and 4 p.m. -10 p.m.
- Able to be on your feet, bend and lift 20 lbs.
Please email or call Judith at email@example.com or 561-586-6169 ext. 214.