Full Time Marketing Director (w/InDesign & Dreamweaver Experience)
Founded in 1953, Lake Worth Playhouse’s mission is to provide entertainment, education and opportunities for artistic expression through volunteerism and community involvement and support.
The successful candidate will build Lake Worth Playhouse’s visibility and impact through marketing, advertising and public relations initiatives via multimedia outlets, including social media, web, and print media.
• Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional materials; Design playbills and other collateral for the Playhouse
• Manage and update website with upcoming program information
• Manage and update social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
• Create and place advertising in local media outlets including print, radio, online and television
• Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing programs
• Determine and manage the marketing budget, maintain contracts with local media
• Facilitate and coordinate press interviews
• Work with media outlets to publish timely company information, press releases, brochures, and other materials
• Work with key staff members to coordinate upcoming special event activities
• Maintain and build the Playhouse brand
• Solicit advertising from local businesses for main stage playbills
• Entry Level/2-4 years of professional experience in graphic design/web design. Marketing and/or public relations experience preferred.
• Proficiency in InDesign and Dreamweaver CS 5.5 is required
• Knowledge of social Media advertising preferred – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work occasional nights and weekends during productions and special events
• A professional and resourceful style; the ability to work independently and as a team player, to take initiative, and to manage multiple tasks and projects at a time
Please send your resume to email@example.com